Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zewski: Crawford Really Broke Down Kavaliauskas Mentally

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Zewski: Crawford Really Broke Down Kavaliauskas Mentally

Mikael Zewski had seen enough of Egidijus Kavaliauskas' career to expect what was going to happen in his title bid versus one of the very best pound-for-pound fighters in the world. The same scouting report has the Quebec native confident of producing a similar result in their own head-to-head fight this weekend.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Crawford still in quarantine of PBC fighters lol. I thought 14 days were up he’s still fighting bums lol.

Comment

nahhh, exactly the opposite, not mentally but physically, Kava was a better boxer outpointing Crawford for the first 4 rounds, Crawford was just bigger and stronger than a natural ww, americans are experts at weight bulling, it is what it is

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
        nahhh, exactly the opposite, not mentally but physically, Kava was a better boxer outpointing Crawford for the first 4 rounds, Crawford was just bigger and stronger than a natural ww, americans are experts at weight bulling, it is what it is
        well... that's certainly a different angle.

Comment

Reckon Zewski got it about right there, in the end Bud simply beat the Mean out of the Machine. Egidijus had his will to continue fighting broken... however if Mikael thinks that means that he can also break Kavaliauskas' will I suspect he's gonna be in for a rude awakening.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-11-2020, 07:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            Reckon Zewski got it about right there, in the end Bud simply beat the Mean out of the Machine. Egidijus had his will to continue fighting broken... however if Mikael thinks that means that he can also break Kavaliauskas' will I suspect he's gonna be in for a rude awakening.
            “On the other hand, he’s kind of slow. He likes to set his feet before he punches. He doesn’t like a guy who moves (laterally) and back and forth."

He was right about this though. Kava can't fight movers very well so if Zewski doesn't like the type of power he's up against he can make it a close fight by simply using his feet. If he can do that anyway, idk much about the Canadian.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
              Crawford is an extremely undersized welterweight...

Comment

Shout-out to Tim Bradley for sharing his insight with the fans on ESPN, Timmy immediately points-out that Terence switched to orthodox during this assault in the closing minute of round seven.

Mikael Zewski, knows the mind-games are real with Terence Crawford in the ring : I'm 100% convinced that all those punches that Egidijus Kavaliauskas landed on Crawford was because Terence allowed it to happen ; I know this because whenever Terence is on the verge of stopping someone, he starts mocking his opponents by sticking his tongue out. Ive seen this occurring during : Jeff Horn, David Benavides, and Egidijus Kavaliauskas.

You dont want to think about what this guy is going to do to you when he knocks you out, but Kell Brook might look forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  “On the other hand, he’s kind of slow. He likes to set his feet before he punches. He doesn’t like a guy who moves (laterally) and back and forth."

He was right about this though. Kava can't fight movers very well so if Zewski doesn't like the type of power he's up against he can make it a close fight by simply using his feet. If he can do that anyway, idk much about the Canadian.
                  Zewski's breakdown is just about right, Egidijus is slow and does set himself and as a result will struggle with lateral movement, I just don't think Zewski's the guy to exploit it.... least not from what I've seen. He can look kinda cute against low level guys but against Ponomarov he just looked pretty basic

Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-11-2020, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayweatherducks View Post
                    Damn Crawford still in quarantine of PBC fighters lol. I thought 14 days were up he’s still fighting bums lol.
                    Bud can't fight them unless they come out of Al's closet.

Comment

Working...
                    X