Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Tabs Mark Heffron To "Chin" Denzel Bentley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Liam Williams Tabs Mark Heffron To "Chin" Denzel Bentley

BRITISH MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPION Liam Williams is tipping former foe Mark Heffron to 'chin' Denzel Bentley when the pair's eagerly awaited collision comes around on Saturday night, live on BT Sport.

[Click Here To Read More]

Having won a Lonsdale belt outright I'm quite surprised Liam hasn't relinquished the British title & targeted the European belt. Surely a fight with EBU champion Matteo Sagnani should be easy enough to secure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
      Having won a Lonsdale belt outright I'm quite surprised Liam hasn't relinquished the British title & targeted the European belt. Surely a fight with EBU champion Matteo Sagnani should be easy enough to secure.
      From what’s been floating around, if Liam wins on October 10th against Robinson, and gets through it without much trouble or injury, he’s likely fighting Andrade in Nov for the WBO belt

Either way, if Liam doesn’t lose on the 10th, I’d be shocked if he’s not one of Andrade’s next two fights.

Comment

Working...
      X