Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue Holds Presser For Jason Moloney Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Naoya Inoue Holds Presser For Jason Moloney Clash

The unified bantamweight world champion of the International Boxing Federation (IBF) and the World Boxing Association (WBA), Naoya Inoue of Japan, held a press conference in his home country to discuss his scheduled defense his titles against Australian contender, Jason Moloney, on October 31 at the MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas, Nevada. (photos by Naoki Fukuda)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it me or his eye looks a bit weird. I hope donaire didnt permanently damage it

Comment

It's possible that he is starting blepharoplasty.

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderFists View Post
        Is it me or his eye looks a bit weird. I hope donaire didnt permanently damage it
        its the donaire curse. i talk about it quite extensively in this thread:
        https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=832313

i expect inoue to either lose or look very unimpressive against maloney.

peak inoue is over now.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
          its the donaire curse. i talk about it quite extensively in this thread:
          https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=832313

i expect inoue to either lose or look very unimpressive against maloney.

peak inoue is over now.
          Was Donaire's mother putting a hex on all his opponents like Pac's mother?

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
            Was Donaire's mother putting a hex on all his opponents like Pac's mother?
            beating donaire is the hex

inoue is doomed.

Comment

inoue is doomed.
              Well it was a good run. Life savings on Moloney to win. If it goes south I'm gonna put a hex on you where you will stub your toe every 2nd day until you die. HitmanTommy taught me how to put curses on people online so watch out bro.

Comment

inoue is doomed.
                Pretty much this.

Everyone who beat Donaire ended up being stale.

It's like they haven't learnt how to capitalize a big win over Donaire.

Inoue should've faced Casimero for unification to keep the trajectory up.

Instead his next bout is a pointless fight which dips his momentum.

Comment

Quick ko

Blistering 2nd round KO to innoui. This fight will be over before it starts...I can only see a blitzkrieg...sorry to say it but it's so obvious

Comment

nahh, this maloney bro is tough, it will go all 12, its not a soft touch for monster like people trying to sell

Comment

Working...
                    X