Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakan Pitters Back on November 14, Craig Richards Eyed as Foe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakan Pitters Back on November 14, Craig Richards Eyed as Foe

British light heavyweight champion Shakan Pitters is set to defend his title on November 14 on Channel 5 as he looks to get the first notch on his prized Lonsdale belt. Pitters claimed the title with a clear points victory over tough rival Chad Sugden just over two weeks ago and was back in front of Channel 5 cameras last weekend as a special guest presenter on the thrilling Samir Ziani-Alex Dilmaghani European title fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

KOs 28.57%
    Shakan Pitters

Name checks out.

This is my last* cheekykunt post of the night I promise.
    Last edited by YoungManRumble; 09-10-2020, 01:08 AM. Reason: dumbass

Comment

That's a good fight

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
        KOs 28.57%
        Shakan Pitters

Name checks out.

This is my last* cheekykunt post of the night I promise.

I ain't fully awake yet and skimmed the dudes surname as a verb in the headline... was thinking to myself, ain't quite sure what 'pitters back' means but it doesn't sound very complimentary. Only clicked the thread in expectation of a little schadenfreude.

Damn, better slurp some of my coffee.
        Last edited by Citizen Koba; 09-10-2020, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
          I ain't fully awake yet and skimmed the dudes surname as a verb in the headline... was thinking to myself, ain't quite sure what 'pitters back' means but it doesn't sound very complimentary. Only clicked the thread in expectation of a little schadenfreude.

Damn, better slurp some of my coffee.
          I admittedly clicked for the same reason. Never heard of the fella, and as a domestic level Brit LHW with a 50% padded record I'm not surprised. It was low hanging fruit though and I'm in a good mood so couldn't help myself.

His resume certainly has some difficult to pronounce names with abysmal records. One guy he fought twice for some reason. Not sure why you'd want to run it back with a guy who was 10-35-1, two years later after the Lithuanian 'Rambo' had 20 more fights. Ah the life of a journeyman. This fight on paper at least looks like a step in the right direction.

Comment

Craig Richards is a very credible opponent, established British and fringe-European level. Very little power possessed by either fighter though, so gonna be a 12 round tactical matchup, a snoozer for an undercard. Light Heavyweight in Britain is packed with decent fighters at the domestic level.

Comment

The Lonsdale belt's arguably the most prestigious belts in boxing & there's some good domestic contenders @ 175Lb. Buati, Johnson & Yarde may have progressed to European level, but with names like Spider Richards, Hosea Burton, Dan Azeez, Lyndon Arthur & the fast rising Willy Hutchinson Pitters is going to have to be at full throttle to win the belt outright.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                That's a good fight
                Was just about to say the same. Really good matchup.

Comment

Sounds gay but I'll check it out

Comment

Working...
                  X