Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas-Ramos Fox Main Event Peaks At 1,260,000 Viewers, Most Watched Fight Since Pandemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ugas-Ramos Fox Main Event Peaks At 1,260,000 Viewers, Most Watched Fight Since Pandemic

Yordenis Ugas didn't get much help from the three judges in his latest victory in the ring, though he did his part to deliver a much-needed win for the Fox Sports family. A special Sunday evening edition of Premier Boxing Champions (PBC) on Fox averaged 1,019,000 viewers over the course of the 156-minute telecast, according to Nielsen Media Research. The show was headlined by Ugas' strangely-scored split decision win over Abel Ramos in their secondary welterweight title fight, which peaked at 1,260,000 viewers at the 10:00-10:15pm ET block, towards the end of the 12-round main event.
    [Click Here To Read More]

this is quite a surprise....

Comment

Time for Ugas to get what he deserves, a title shot!

He should fight the winner of Spence vs Garcia or Manny Pacquiao!

Crawford don’t want the Cuban work an rather fight has beens until he can cash out against Pacquiao or Spence!

If he can’t get those guys then line him up against Porter again or Thurman!

Either way, the man should be contending for a title!

Comment

Very Good Ratings going head to head with NBA Playoffs Game: Lakers vs Rockets Game as well as NHL Hockey Playoffs

Comment

It’s because FOX is in so many homes. Nobody knows who Ugas or Ramos is. The end. Most people “tuned in” probably weren’t even watching.

If I watch something on FOX then my tv on while I go out for a jog or whatever, whatever comes on gets counted as a view.

I don’t know why they even post these numbers

Comment

Fox is competing against themselves.

Everything else is on an app right now.

Comment

Sunday evening had always been an excellent idea for sports. Folks are home because the day after is a work day and. Just happened this was a holiday weekend for Americans. Card was weak but folks just wanted to watch sports, watch fights. FOX had got to be happy with this. Cheap inexpensive boxing for a larger than deserve yield.
              This is what a TRUE American takeover looks like....helps if you’re actually American

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                It’s because FOX is in so many homes. Nobody knows who Ugas or Ramos is. The end. Most people “tuned in” probably weren’t even watching.

If I watch something on FOX then my tv on while I go out for a jog or whatever, whatever comes on gets counted as a view.

Hate to be negative but this is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post

You understand that you can literally say that about anything on TV....

Comment

This is great news. For the amount that FOX is paying these are great numbers relevant to the contract.

Look at the amount of money other sports are getting from networks to air content.

Boxing is here to stay on network television.

Comment

Working...
                    X