Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: Me & Zewski Will Be Hell Of A Fight; Lots Of Fireworks In There

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kavaliauskas: Me & Zewski Will Be Hell Of A Fight; Lots Of Fireworks In There

Egidijus Kavaliauskas is preparing for a much lower-profile fight Saturday night than he experienced December 14. The hard-hitting Lithuanian contender concedes that he is a long way from facing Terence Crawford in a welterweight title fight at Madison Square Garden. Kavaliauskas is still confident that he and Mikael Zewski will provide an outstanding action fight in the 10-round main event of a show ESPN+ will stream from a mostly empty MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's hope so! But I don't see it going past 6. Mean Machine by KO... although I'll be rooting for my home boy Zewski all the way!

Comment

Originally posted by steeve steel View Post
      Let's hope so! But I don't see it going past 6. Mean Machine by KO... although I'll be rooting for my home boy Zewski all the way!
      Zewski might have the style to cause an upset, I would not be surprised if that happened.

Comment

I don't think Kavaliauskas had Crawford in as much trouble as people want to believe. Crawford has never been in the deep end against any fighter, which is why I'm so high on him.
        Kavaliauskas did land more on Crawford than he usually gets hit, but it's partly due to Crawford switching up tactically and basically opting to walk his opponent down instead of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
          Zewski might have the style to cause an upset, I would not be surprised if that happened.
          The pressure will be too much. Anything can happen, but I don't think they'll be any big surprises in this one. Unfortunately.

Comment

This is a decent matchup any way you slice it. Mean Machine is the favorite but not by much. Basically, he lost to better competition than Zewski. Losing to Bud might have made him a better boxer. Let's find out!

Comment

Working...
            X