Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Gonzalez, Unbeaten Mayweather Prospect, Shot and Killed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Gonzalez, Unbeaten Mayweather Prospect, Shot and Killed

Unbeaten prospect Danny Gonzalez -- who signed with Mayweather Promotions in 2016 -- was shot and killed on Labor Day, officials confirmed to TMZ. The 22-year-old was in Moreno Valley, CA on September 7, around 9PM, when someone approached the fighter and opened fire.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Damn Rip bro. That’s crazy

Comment

Rest in Paradise! I hope they catch the coward that shot him.

Comment

Its just rampant with effin violence. Regardless of age, gender, color or nationality of origin. We are gifting our kids with this society. Hell no

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
          Its just rampant with effin violence. Regardless of age, gender, color or nationality of origin. We are gifting our kids with this society. Hell no
          Corny as it may sound this society needs white knights or samurai or heroes to fight back and start cleaning things up.

The dark side is winning and threatening to overwhelm the rest of us soon.

Comment

wtf? that's crazy, RIP

Comment

Always a tragedy to see life lost so young. I pray for his family.

Comment

Gone Way Too Damn Soon! That is terrible! Damn can't even Enjoy a Picnic with Family and Friends that is Sad

Comment

I don't know if y'all internationally see this or not, but we are fxcking disintegrating here in America.

It's scary as hell.

Like violence in the most random places.

This pandemic and this election has just driven people mad

Anyways, rest in peace to the young G, man.
                  Last edited by The D3vil; 09-08-2020, 11:35 PM.

Comment

Rest in peace

Comment

Working...
                    X