Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: News: Gorman-Lartey Moves To Oct. 10, Johnny Fisher Inks With Hearn, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: News: Gorman-Lartey Moves To Oct. 10, Johnny Fisher Inks With Hearn, More

THE HEAVYWEIGHT RETURN of Nathan Gorman against Richard Lartey will now take place on October 10, having been pushed back from its original date of September 12. The Ghanaian's medicals have not been supplied in time for him to enter the fighter bubble tomorrow and as such the fight will be moved to the undercard of Liam Williams' mandatory defence of his British title against Andrew Robinson.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the Lartey fight and Fisher is just an example of how the heavyweight division is still growing it’s insanely stacked ,there’s no way we get all the fights .

Fights to be made.

AJ vs Fury Undisputed

Ortiz vs Ruiz in house fight

Hrgovic vs Bakole in house fight

Parker vs Fa

Mahkmudov vs Ajagba

These will tell us much more about who’s real and not .

Comment

Lartey -Gorman is interesting little fight at hw.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
        I like the Lartey fight and Fisher is just an example of how the heavyweight division is still growing it’s insanely stacked ,there’s no way we get all the fights .

Fights to be made.

AJ vs Fury Undisputed

Ortiz vs Ruiz in house fight

Hrgovic vs Bakole in house fight

Parker vs Fa

Mahkmudov vs Ajagba

These will tell us much more about who’s real and not .
        Everyone is making big noise about him. I have never seen him fight as amateur, how good can he be?

Comment

If Gorman loses, his career is pretty much over, he will only remain a journeyman. On the other hand, Lartey can get a lot from this win. Interesting matchup.

Comment

Lartey will give Gorman a run for his money.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the Romford Bull. Hopefully £ddie takes down the traditional rout of Area, English, British & EBU belts with a few overseas expeditions not the IBF/WBO Euro/Inter/continental yellow brick rd!

Comment

Lartey and Gorman isnt a bad fight

Comment

Actually quite looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                    Everyone is making big noise about him. I have never seen him fight as amateur, how good can he be?
                    Looks very fast and a fast paced fighter. If he’s being asked to be Joyce sparring partner in the past and holding his own at age 21 ? The 6”5 footer could be another legit threat . Looks like a big boy who knows how to throw punches in bunches ,not just a step in jabber and wait an hour to throw a right hand afterwards. It’s also a huge advantage for Joyce going into a DDD fight if he gets him ,it’s a pressure type of fighter that would serve invaluable at this time where training amps are seeing rough spots all over .
                    Last edited by REDEEMER; 09-10-2020, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X