Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Briedis-Dorticos WBSS Final Set, September 26 in Munich

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Briedis-Dorticos WBSS Final Set, September 26 in Munich

Closure will finally come of the World Boxing Super Series cruiserweight tournament. More than a year after storming their way into the finals with knockout wins, Mairis Briedis and Yuniel Dorticos finally get to crown a cruiserweight king. The two will meet September 26 live on DAZN from Plazamedia Broadcasting Center in Munich, Germany, with the winner to gain recognition as the WBSS Season Two cruiserweight champion, as well as reestablishing championship lineage in the division.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Oh **** yes

Comment

Crooked tournament will finally be dead. Dorticos needs to be ready for flagrant fouls, crooked ref and crooked judges. I will not be watching.

Comment

This is welcome news!

Comment

We kinda knew cos Boxrec already had it up, but confirmation is still good. About damn time.

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrSoCal View Post
            Crooked tournament will finally be dead. Dorticos needs to be ready for flagrant fouls, crooked ref and crooked judges. I will not be watching.
            Only egregious shet I recall was Breidis vs Glowacki... I mean yes, season 2 devolved into a shambles with Kalle hoovering all the purses up his nose (j/k... maybe ) but in the main the WBSS has been effing great in my book. Breath of fresh air in concept, even if the execution stumbled a bit.

Comment

All Shiiietttt.

Comment

Originally posted by CmdrSoCal View Post
                Then I'll watch for you.

Dorticos gonna win.

Comment

Great news.

If this was in Latvia with a crowd I would favor breidis, in Germany with no crowd I like dorticos in this one now

Comment

Finally we get the to see the much anticipated return of MMA star Mairis Briedis

Comment

Working...
                    X