Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikael Zewski Wants To Give Quebec Boxing Fans "Something To Believe In"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikael Zewski Wants To Give Quebec Boxing Fans "Something To Believe In"

By Corey Erdman - Mikael Zewski has an old Cherokee legend titled Two Wolves saved on the Notes app on his phone. In the tale, a grandfather is teaching his grandson about life, and describes to him a battle between two wolves raging inside of him-one wolf representing negativity, and the other positivity. The grandson asks the grandfather which wolf will win, to which...
    [Click Here To Read More]

1 week of sparring?

Why take the fight if you only get 1 week of sparring?

Comment

I don't recall ever seeing Zewski fight but something tells me he will get beaten up fairly good good by Mean Machine.

Kavaliauskas may be limited but he is tough as nails and you either have to be super slick or have enough power to make you respect him if you plan to beat him. The two blemishes on his ledger are to Ray Robinson (super slick) and Bud Crawford (skilled and powerful). I don't see Zewski being either of those things.

I may be in the minority but I thought Mean Machine buzzed Crawford in their fight. I think he overwhelms Zewski and stops him mid rounds.

Comment

Québec Représente!

That surely won't be easy, espcially since he couldn't have a proper sparring session, but Zewski has all the skills to beat Mean Machine.

Let's go Michael, le Québec est derrière toi!! Montre leur qu'on est pas des peureux!

Comment

Originally posted by purepuncher View Post
          Why take the fight if you only get 1 week of sparring?
          Probably the one chance he gets. Could be another year until next time. Not much money or events in boxing at the moment. Some boxers will go inactive a whole year, with no income from boxing. In such a setting, some boxers give up or take a long pause from the sport, while others think it is better to jump on any chance there is to get a fight, some money, and a chance to get the career going again. And if you lose against a contender, but you fought well, it is an acceptable loss that does not set back your career. One or two more wins, and you can once again get a shot at a contender. Everything considered, it is better to take the chance when you get it.

Comment

Originally posted by gspm23 View Post
            That surely won't be easy, espcially since he couldn't have a proper sparring session, but Zewski has all the skills to beat Mean Machine.

Let's go Michael, le Québec est derrière toi!! Montre leur qu'on est pas des peureux!
            Yes sir! Faut encourager nos jeunes! Go Québec!

Zewski a des skills, mais.. ça va être tough en chien. J'espère juste que ça ne ressemblera pas à Demers vs Abraham.

Comment

Zewski has no chance here
              Aucune chance
              Ça va être plus comme Lemieux vs Rubio
              Mean machine to strong and to overwhelming

Comment

Working...
              X