Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez vs Felix Caraballo set for Pedraza-Molina Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robeisy Ramirez vs Felix Caraballo set for Pedraza-Molina Undercard

Top Rank recently announced that former two-division champion Jose Pedraza will face Javier Molina on September 19th in a bout that will headline an ESPN+ card. The two were originally scheduled to square off on May 9th but like many bouts scheduled for the spring, it was cancelled due to COVID-19. The fight will take place in a fanless controlled environment which has been named "The Bubble".
    [Click Here To Read More]

Robeisy already fighting same compe as Shakur despite having far less fights.

War Robeisy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
      Robeisy already fighting same compe as Shakur despite having far less fights.

War Robeisy!!!!
      Don’t think it means much, but it’ll be interesting to see how Ramirez fares against a common opponent. Robeisy has looked good after that debut disaster.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Don’t think it means much, but it’ll be interesting to see how Ramirez fares against a common opponent. Robeisy has looked good after that debut disaster.
        Yeah man... he seems to have adapted now.

I was really happy he got that W back. I’m still expecting big things from Robeisy, been a fan since London 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

I was really happy he got that W back. I’m still expecting big things from Robeisy, been a fan since London 2012.
          I had faith in Robeisy even after his first loss because nothing went right for him that night and he proved it in the rematch that that wasn't him. Ismael Salas is great for him.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
            I had faith in Robeisy even after his first loss because nothing went right for him that night and he proved it in the rematch that that wasn't him. Ismael Salas is great for him.
            Yeah I agree. For some amateurs it takes several fights to adjust, I expect Ramirez to keep improving fight by fight. Future world champion IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

Originally posted by richardt View Post
              This next fight will be interesting. Always interesting to see the development of a real prospect. And the competition at this stage is fairly accelerated. Actually, Ramirez’s first fight was relatively strong for a debut.

Comment

This next fight will be interesting. Always interesting to see the development of a real prospect. And the competition at this stage is fairly accelerated. Actually, Ramirez’s first fight was relatively strong for a debut.
                Yeah he fought a guy that came to win and not just to survive or collect a pay cheque.

Comment

Working...
                X