Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Steven Nelson Bloodied By Cuts, Stops DeAndre Ware

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Steven Nelson Bloodied By Cuts, Stops DeAndre Ware

Nelson, Ware Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - In a super middleweight clash, Steven Nelson (17-0, 14 KOs) rocked and stopped DeAndre Ware (13-3-2, 8 KOs) in the sixth round. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I guess Nelson despised CPR stories!

Comment

Boricua181

Good win for Steven Nelson, over DeAndre Ware who is a true hero in every word, and good guy.
      Nelson is a powerful puncher, and a skilled fighter. DeAndre couldn't cope with his power. Usually when a fighter is trying to avoid getting hurt any further, their head becomes a wrecking ball. Dipping, and moving more from side to side more than usual. Even their desperate lunging punches in attempts to catch their opponent adds to their heads coming forward. Headsbutts are a major problem sport of boxing, and negatively affects the outcomes of professional boxing.
      Dirty fighters should be sanctioned, and banded from the sport. This particular card had two fights in which fighters were cut from head clashes. As I said before Steven Nelson is a good fighter, he's up there in age at 32 so he has to be moved along at a quicker pace. I'd like to see Nelson fight Edgar Berlanga soon, if not his next fight then the following one. That would help gage exactly where these fighters are in the hunt for a title fight. I think that would be a real good fight between two undefeated fighters.
      Last edited by Boricua181; 09-06-2020, 08:36 AM. Reason: I had to add some words to a couple of sentences.

Comment

Working...
      X