Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jared Anderson Breaks Down, Stops Rodney Hernandez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jared Anderson Breaks Down, Stops Rodney Hernandez

Anderson, Hernandez Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand Conference Center, Las Vegas - Heavyweight prospect Jared "The Real Big Baby" Anderson (6-0, 6 KOs) knocked out veteran Rodney Hernandez (13-10-2, 4 KOs) in four rounds, the first time Anderson has been pushed past the third round. Anderson, from Toledo, Ohio, has won three fights inside the "Bubble" since June.

[Click Here To Read More]

Boricua181

I don't know if Jared Anderson will ever win a title, he has decent skills, and real good amateur pedigree. The thing that stuck out to me was the way he celebrated his win, dragging his feet on the canvas, and kicking backward. Like a dog burying his bone, in this case his foe. You have to exhibit more respect for your vanquished opponent in this sport where death, or debilitating injury can, and has occurred in it's history. I'm sure that when Anderson suffers his first defeat he won't like an insult on top of defeat such as the one he displayed against his opponent. No matter how good you are, you only spit on yourself when you engage in this type of unprofessional conduct. You want to be be a role model to others, conduct yourself like a champion, not like a heel.
    Last edited by Boricua181; 09-06-2020, 09:44 AM. Reason: Had to add some words, and omit a letter.

Comment

Working...
    X