Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring vs. Jonathan Oquendo - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jamel Herring vs. Jonathan Oquendo - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Herring, Oquendo Scorecard BoxingScene Live - WBO junior lightweight world champion Jamel "Semper Fi" Herring hopes the wait is finally over. Herring, a decorated U.S. Marine veteran from Coram, N.Y., will make his second world title defense Saturday, Sept. 5 against Puerto Rican challenger Jonathan Oquendo at the MGM Grand Conference Center. Herring and Oquendo were scheduled to fight July 2, then July 14, but Herring twice tested positive for COVID-19. (photos by Mikey Williams).

[Click Here To Read More]

Jamel Herring is such a little crybaby. Keeps looking at the ref and making faces. Do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpaw010 View Post
      Jamel Herring is such a little crybaby. Keeps looking at the ref and making faces. Do something about it.
      Like Manny should have against Horn?

Comment

Jammel Henring Quit on his stool period.

Comment

Foul him back do what you have to do. He kept starring at the ref crying. I feel bad bc he’s a good dude and a former marine who served but I did not like what I saw from him tonight. He lost the last 3 rounds and if that fight kept going I he probably would have lost. Well no he would of still got a decision bc of Top Rank but Frampton is going to beat his average ass imo.

Comment

Man that interview was a mess .................He quit and had no answer to the question was all over the place ...

Comment

Hurry up with his next fight. Again I feel bad saying this but he has no business at championship level. He quit bc it was getting tough and Oquendo won the last 3 rounds. I had it same as Ward 76-74 and believe no matter what unless he got KOed he would of got the decision on a top rank card but I bet he would of truly lost or it been a 7-5 113-113 score.

Comment

Working...
              X