No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Steven Nelson Rocks, Stops DeAndre Ware in Sixth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Steven Nelson Rocks, Stops DeAndre Ware in Sixth Round

Steven Nelson knew he couldn't waste any more time Saturday night. Bleeding from two cuts over his left eye, the unbeaten super middleweight contender went after DeAndre Ware and took him out in the sixth round of their scheduled 10-rounder at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas. Nelson hurt Ware twice in the sixth round before referee Jay Nady stopped the action at 2:24 of the sixth round, with Ware still standing.
    [Click Here To Read More]

This guy said he wants Benavidez. In no way does he compete with Benavidez after seeing this fight. Solid win, but nowhere ready for a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by Griever0730 View Post
      This guy said he wants Benavidez. In no way does he compete with Benavidez after seeing this fight. Solid win, but nowhere ready for a top fighter.
      "So Cold" could pull it out. He just has to stop fighting to the level of his opponents.

Comment

Ware is a tough scrapper but he seemed hesitant tonight (moreso than usual). I thought he had success when he threw and he probably should have thrown more, although I'm not in the ring taking shots.

Nelson didn't impress me even tho he got the stoppage after suffering two cuts. I can't imagine he beats a guy like Berlangua.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          "So Cold" could pull it out. He just has to stop fighting to the level of his opponents.
          F-Level “prospect”, he could literally get Sub-Zero’s powers and never pull it off.

If he wants to live up to his nickname though, he should target that fight.

He’ll be surprised to hear the doctors at the hospital describing his body that way and not his opponent.

“Doctor, what do we have here. Identification?”
          “So Cold.
          Boxing prospect. knocked out cold”

“I asked for his name, not his condition or his temperature”

“Thats his name. Steven So Cold Nelson”

“So you could literally say... So Cold is...Out Cold”
          Last edited by glenn mcrory; 09-05-2020, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
            F-Level “prospect”, he could literally get Sub-Zero’s powers and never pull it off.
            Wrong Mortal Kombat character, but yeah

Comment

Wrong Mortal Kombat character, but yeah

That doesnt even make sense.
              I assumed Sub-Zero because of the nickname and because he was wearing was I thought was Sub-Zero's mask during the weigh-ins, but if his gimmick is really Raiden then he needs to get rid of his s**t nickname.

Theres going to be a whole mess of jokes about it when he gets sepultered like mine coming out after he gets crucified.

EDIT:

Is that not Sub-Zero's mask?
              If it is, my joke stands
              Last edited by glenn mcrory; 09-06-2020, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
                That doesnt even make sense.
                I assumed Sub-Zero because of the nickname and because he was wearing was I thought was Sub-Zero's mask during the weigh-ins, but if his gimmick is really Raiden then he needs to get rid of his s**t nickname.

Theres going to be a whole mess of jokes about it when he gets sepultered like mine coming out after he gets crucified.

EDIT:

Is that not Sub-Zero's mask?
                If it is, my joke stands
                You simply have no sense of humor.

Comment

You simply have no sense of humor.
                  Pretty sure what you showed me is someone who looks a hell of a lot like Nelson dressing up as Raiden, a lightning character while I made a cold themed joke because you know, So Cold lol

Were you going for sarcasm or something?

Anyways, this dude fights Benavidez he gets starched so bad the doctors slightly touch him and pronounce him dead on the scene, dont even take him to the hospital and dig him right there underneath the ring.
                  Last edited by glenn mcrory; 09-06-2020, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                  X