Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez Destroys Janiel Rivera, Scores Three Knockdowns In 1st-Round KO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jesse Rodriguez Destroys Janiel Rivera, Scores Three Knockdowns In 1st-Round KO

Jesse Rodriguez barely needed two minutes to demolish Janiel Rivera on Saturday night. The unbeaten junior flyweight prospect knocked down Janiel Rivera three times in the first round and knocked him out. Referee Russell Mora stopped their scheduled eight-round flyweight fight at 2:03 of the opening round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Bam looked impressive. Alot of power for the lower weights.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Bam looked impressive. Alot of power for the lower weights.
      Kind of reminded me of like a mini Lomachenko with the angles and movement, I shot one of his fights in the past that went the distance with another local SA boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
        Kind of reminded me of like a mini Lomachenko with the angles and movement, I shot one of his fights in the past that went the distance with another local SA boxer.
        You filmed it? That's pretty sweet. I've only been literally ringside and it was for a local card my friend was promoting.

As for Rodriguez, he looks to have a high ring IQ and awareness. I liked the angles he used, landed shots on Rivera that Janiel wasn't anticipating.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
          You filmed it? That's pretty sweet. I've only been literally ringside and it was for a local card my friend was promoting.

As for Rodriguez, he looks to have a high ring IQ and awareness. I liked the angles he used, landed shots on Rivera that Janiel wasn't anticipating.
          No video just pics, I’ve shot a few tv fights ringside but some big ones from the stands, but yea him and his brother are pretty good Joshua Franco just recently beat the Maloney guy for the championship!

Comment

Boricua181

Jesse Rodriguez looked great, he hurt Janiel Rivera with almost every punch he landed. After Janiel felt Jesse's power he was running for his dear life. Jesse is definitely someone to follow, he has youth, power, and great angles. That's how Tyson would get some of his knockouts, using angles to surprise his opponents with explosive power. They wouldn't know where the the punches were coming from, and those are the ones that most often hurt you, and cause knockouts. Janiel should seriously consider retiring he was a mess from start to finish. He even tried to claim that he had been fouled, when he actually had been overwhelmed by the sheer power, and skill of his opponent.
            Last edited by Boricua181; 09-06-2020, 10:34 AM. Reason: Had to add a couple of words, and sentences.

Comment

Working...
            X