Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oquendo: They Made A Big Mistake Choosing Me As Herring's Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oquendo: They Made A Big Mistake Choosing Me As Herring's Opponent

No matter what is said to the contrary, Jonathan Oquendo will never believe that he isn't as prepared to challenge for the title as Jamel Herring is to defend it. The confidence stems from the differing stakes for both combatants heading into their WBO junior lightweight title fight, which will air live from MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas (Saturday, ESPN+, 10:00 p.m. ET main card). A win on Saturday night will keep Herring (21-2, 10KOs)-who attempts his second title defense-on course for a high-profile showdown with former two division champ Carl Frampton (28-2, 16KOs) later this year.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Can’t see it happening Jonathan
    He will be bullied tonight , mind you don’t think he’ll get knocked the fugh out

Comment

Give it your all my man.

You can do it

Comment

Boricua181

Do your talking in the ring Johnathan Oquendo, bluster doesn't win a fight. You've waited long enough for this fight to take place, and it might be the last chance to win a title. So give it all you got, because Herrings on a roll. You'll have to take his title, and it won't be easy. Good luck Boricua, you can win this fight with effective pressure.

Comment

Jamell Borring will look terrible once again and then wonder why the big names don't want to fight him.

Comment

Working...
          X