Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde's Trainer: Joshua Buatsi Fight is Box Office

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Anthony Yarde's Trainer: Joshua Buatsi Fight is Box Office

By Tris Dixon - Light heavyweight star Joshua Buatsi needs to prove himself before he deserves a fight with Anthony Yarde. That's the verdict of Yarde's outspoken trainer Tunde Ajayi, who believes his man's challenge of Sergey Kovalev in Russia last year has earned him more currency and respect than anything Buatsi has done. Ajayi is preparing Yarde for a...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde gave a good go of it against (a weak version of) Kovalev but ultimately the story of that fight is him gassing and getting knocked out by a jab. That's not the fight I'm looking to hold up as the highlight of my career if that were me, and especially not against someone who's still unbeaten.

Comment

The European title's currently vacant, so that could be a goer. However this is only PPV if it's on the undercard of a major World title fight.

Comment

Everything he said about Buatsi could be said about Yarde. Talking about his ‘name’, fought one decent fighter and got stopped. Not PPV worthy, Ajayi talks nonsense!

Comment

Tunde is a middle class raised, money & self obsessed muppet that calls himself street. Just listen to the tbv pod he was on.
          Yardes boxed only cans under his guidance until they got to fight for a belt against a shot alcoholic old man & thought they were so clever they could win with a shoulder roll 🤷*♂️

Yarde needs to get rid of the muppet asap to progress his career.

Comment

Comment

I would actually prefer Buatsi in this fight against Yarde. Yarde is just too muscular for a light heavyweight, thats why he gasses out. Buatsi is at the optimal weight thats why hes so lean but Yarde looks like a body builder. He probably needs to shed some pounds and then he wont gas out as much. I actually think Yarde would make a good Super Middleweight.

Comment

Not a chance this is PPV. Wouldn't even be the main event. Stick it on a Chisora or Dubois undercard, for a vacant International or Inter-Continental alphabet title.

Comment

This kid tunde talks way to much for the very average guy he is , yardes promoter is stuck in a sport he’d rather be away from and then has to entertain self righteous idiots like this Guy tunde who really is less than average at doing their job ..
                  Last edited by Buggy bear; 09-05-2020, 11:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mick Higgs View Post
                    The European title's currently vacant, so that could be a goer. However this is only PPV if it's on the undercard of a major World title fight.
                    Clearly you haven't heard of a guy by the name "Edward Hearn"

"listen koogs, Joshua Buatsi is a pay per View fighter, and taking on Anthony Yarde, who is one of the toughest challenges out there, Katie Taylor defending WORLD TITLES on the undercard, if that's not worth 20 quid I don't know what is"

Comment

Working...
                    X