Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donte Stubbs, Victor Rodriguez Suspended Nine Months By NSAC Following Positive Drug Tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donte Stubbs, Victor Rodriguez Suspended Nine Months By NSAC Following Positive Drug Tests

The success enjoyed in The Bubble by Donte Stubbs and Victor Rodriguez no longer exists on their respective ring records. Both boxers were issued nine-month suspensions along with seeing their summertime victories stripped away during the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC) monthly agenda meeting held via remote location on Thursday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"Murray—who admitted to taking the substance though attributing to having accepted the fight on short notice—"

Well if you know you have been smoking Marijuana and you know it is a banned substance and you accept the fight, it is all your fault for the aftermath.

When I am going to send a guy to an Apple job we always ask them if they are going to pass a (drug) test. If they say no then we move them to a different jobsite.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Spear View Post
      "Murray—who admitted to taking the substance though attributing to having accepted the fight on short notice—"

Well if you know you have been smoking Marijuana and you know it is a banned substance and you accept the fight, it is all your fault for the aftermath.

When I am going to send a guy to an Apple job we always ask them if they are going to pass a (drug) test. If they say no then we move them to a different jobsite.
      Marijuana is allowed out of competition if he was out of competition smoking then gets the fight on short notice well what can you really do he shouldn't be fined the little purse he made to get knocked out over that maybe a temporary ban but that rule needs to change it's not a PED and so many fights have become a NC because of it.

Lol if the people really wanted to get that Apple job they could just go to the local vitamin shoppe and buy the same drink law enforcement and military drink to pass their drug tests.

I'm pretty sure Steve Jobs smoked too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
        Marijuana is allowed out of competition if he was out of competition smoking then gets the fight on short notice well what can you really do he shouldn't be fined the little purse he made to get knocked out over that maybe a temporary ban but that rule needs to change it's not a PED and so many fights have become a NC because of it.

Lol if the people really wanted to get that Apple job they could just go to the local vitamin shoppe and buy the same drink law enforcement and military drink to pass their drug tests.

I'm pretty sure Steve Jobs smoked too.
        My argument was not about Marijuana being bad or good etc. It was more about him knowing he would test positive (or most likely) and took the gamble. We do have some workers who go and buy those cleanse drinks because they want to take a certain call. Most of the time they pass, sometimes they do not and when they do not we have to let them go and then the union gets involved and it is an ugly mess. We just avoid that altogether and send them on to a different job with less restrictions.

Regardless if Jobs smoked or not, Apple is very strict with their buildings etc. They have so many bogus rules they make everyone jump through.

Comment

Working...
        X