Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz To Fight Scott Alexander On FOX's Ruiz-Arreola Undercard November 7

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Luis Ortiz To Fight Scott Alexander On FOX's Ruiz-Arreola Undercard November 7

Luis Ortiz will end nearly a one-year layoff against a considerably less dangerous opponent than Deontay Wilder. BoxingScene.com has learned that the heavyweight contender and Scott Alexander have agreed to fight November 7. The Ortiz-Alexander bout is expected to be part of the Andy Ruiz Jr.-Chris Arreola undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

does this really warrant a thread here? this is for serious boxing not clowning around

Comment

WAR Ortiz!!!!

Prove all these cats who say you're too old wrong!

Comment

This is just the beginning of the next great chapter in Luis Ortiz career I can feel it!

Comment

Young lion Alexander coming with a 10-year age advantage, but Ortiz fears no man.

Comment

****ing hell.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
              Young lion Alexander coming with a 10-year age advantage, but Ortiz fears no man.

Lol. This is really insane. Wheres Brezeale ? You couldn’t have let him go against one of these dudes ??

Comment

Ruiz really fighting arreola? Smh two mexican hws and their both fat as ****

Comment

Ruiz and Ortiz should be fighting each other.

Comment

Dam Chris Arreola again!

This dude should be rich as hell just on opportunity. He always fight hard but comes up short and he’s lately told us about 3 times this is my last one if I don’t win, heard that before!

Comment

Working...
                    X