Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: ESPN Re-Signs Andre Ward To Multi-Year Deal As Expert Analyst

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: ESPN Re-Signs Andre Ward To Multi-Year Deal As Expert Analyst

Undefeated two-division world champion and 2004 Olympic gold medalist Andre Ward, has agreed to a new multiyear deal with ESPN, it was announced today. Under the agreement, Ward will continue to serve as a boxing analyst for Top Rank on ESPN and contribute to content across platforms at the organization.

"We are thrilled to have renewed our agreement with Andre," said Mark Gross, ESPN senior vice president, production and remote events.
    [Click Here To Read More]

SOG! The best in the business!

Comment

Congrats to Dre! He does a great job regardless if I disagree with him sometimes

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

This tells me that ESPN will be involved with Top Rank Boxing for some time to come. Well done to Andre and well done to Bob Arum with boxing in ESPN. American boxing fans win all around

Comment

I like Ward but he was terrible during Ramirez-Postol. He was totally shilling, I worry he’s sold his soul to TR/ESPN.

Comment

This is a great choice. Ward was the one who openly said that Crawford was clearly dropped and wasn't showing up against Kavaliauskas, so he's unbiased. That's who they need in there.

Now if we just can drop Bradley we'll be doing alright

Comment

Good on him. Shows boxing will be around on ESPN for a least the next few years.

Comment

Favorite boxing analyst behind joe tessitore. Glad for SOG! 💯

Comment

Good. I like Ward on the mic.

Comment

Working...
                    X