Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I Definitely Want The Winner Of Jermell Charlo-Jeison Rosario

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erislandy Lara: I Definitely Want The Winner Of Jermell Charlo-Jeison Rosario

Erislandy Lara doesn't want another uninspiring, optional title defense next. The 37-year-old Lara stated after defeating Greg Vendetti by unanimous decision Saturday night that he wants the winner of the most meaningful 154-pound fight on boxing's schedule. The Cuban champion called for a shot at whoever wins the upcoming Jermell Charlo-Jeison Rosario fight after out-boxing Vendetti in a 12-round main event FOX aired from Microsoft Theater in Los Angeles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara/Charlo is a fight I wanted to see 4 years ago. Now not so much, Lara can't move like he used too.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
      Lara/Charlo is a fight I wanted to see 4 years ago. Now not so much, Lara can't move like he used too.
      PBC is so desperate to keep it’s brand alive. This is a fight Lara would’ve done long ago but the Cuban’s gullibility was exploited by Shields and Haymon.

Comment

just retire ffs.

Comment

St 1 point I wouldve said Lara beats Charlo but not anymore. He isn't the same guy for obvious reasons. I dont even think itd be a good fight at this point. Charlos youth will be too much for the old version of Lara

Comment

Plz - no more sleep-inducing 💤 Lara fights....wish the “American Dream” would take his boring amateur style bak to Cuba and retire already!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              Plz - no more sleep-inducing 💤 Lara fights....wish the “American Dream” would take his boring amateur style bak to Cuba and retire already!!!
              Agree. I never saw anything in him that I enjoyed. In the amateurs you fight for points, in the Pro's, judging is way different. I get tired of seeing these great amateur pedigree fighters not be able to adjust to the pro life.

Comment

Lara beats both IMO. Probably gets a bad decision in a 7-5 or 8-4 against Charlo but you know how boxing is.

Comment

Comment

Move your boring ass to 160 and fight Andrade.

Comment

Working...
                    X