Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Moran vs. Solis Tops Telemundo Summer Season Finale, 9/4 In Kissimmee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Moran vs. Solis Tops Telemundo Summer Season Finale, 9/4 In Kissimmee

Antonio Moran finds himself in the very role he was dispatched to spoil in his prior ring appearance. The veteran fringe contender from Mexico City headlines the summer season finale of Boxeo Telemundo. Moran will face countryman Luis Solis in a scheduled 10-round junior welterweight in the main event, airing live from a crowdless Osceola Heritage Park in Kissimmee, Florida (Friday, Telemundo, 12:00am ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Boricua181

Who in the hell is Orlando Salgado 1-0 (1ko)? This isn't a good 5th fight for Xander Zayas, who's supposed to be the next superstar fighter out of Puerto Rico. I understand that he's only turning 18 a day after his fight on 9-4-20. Has everyone forgotten that Wilfredo Benitez won the Junior Welter Weight Title before his 18th birthday? Now that was a great fighter, a three weight division champion. They need to pick worthy opponents to test this young man properly. Fights that fans want to watch for their entertainment value, not mismatches. This doesn't help the fighter develop, and it doesn't help sport over all. I'm not really looking forward to this fight, maybe Salgado will prove me wrong. Chances are he won't, and it will be a terrible mismatch.

Comment

Working...
    X