Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Casimero Wants Luis Nery Showdown After Duke Micah Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Casimero Wants Luis Nery Showdown After Duke Micah Defense

World Boxing Organization bantamweight champion John Riel Casimero would like to get his hands on another dangerous slugger, former World Boxing Council (WBC) bantamweight champion Luis Nery of Mexico. Casimero will first make a voluntary defense against undefeated Duke Micah in Connecticut on September 26. The fight will be part of the undercard to the Showtime Pay-Per-View which features the Charlo brothers making defenses of their respective world titles.
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Casimero!!!!! He has P4P resume.

Comment

I hope both win, so we get the fight! I hope Rigondeaux challenges the winner too!

Comment

My eyeballs almost popped out of my skull when I read that Luis Nery is fighting Aaron Alameda for the WBC super bantamweight title. I did not even know Rey Vargas broke his leg.

John Riel Casimero is doing BIG THINGS, if he moves up and whoops Luis Nery for the WBC 122 title ; it would make his fourth world-championship in four weights. A valid case for a top spot in the P4P, a similar campaign that mirrors his rival at 118 the 'Monster' Naoya Inoue.

Intriguing stuff here going on, you got Inoue vs. Casimero for he lineal championship at bantam, or possibly Casimero vs. Nery -- assuming that Luis defeats Alameda on the undercard of the Charlo brothers. Considering that John Riel Casimero and Luis Nery are both on the Charlo PPV, they should face-off in the ring.

Comment

Casimero will fold this drug addict nery

Comment

At 118, Nerys days are over.

Comment

Casimero should not look beyond Duke Micah.
              Micah is a dangerous opponent.

Comment

Wtf just reschedule the Inoue fight

Comment

Casimero is one scary mfer for his size to smash someone like Tete.

It was the right call for Bob to hide Inoue momentarily until his eyesocket fully heals.

Nery vs Casimero is fireworks!

Comment

How is the WBC 118 vacant if Nordine Oubaali is champ??!!

How the hell are the fighting for a vacant WBC belt at 118 when Norddine Oubaali is the champ right now??!!

Comment

Working...
                    X