Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Was Gassed After Two Rounds, Admits Cornerman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Was Gassed After Two Rounds, Admits Cornerman

According to a long-time cornerman, former WBO welterweight champion Jeff Horn was completely spent after two rounds of action in last week's big showdown with unbeaten Tim Tszyu. Horn was dropped twice, took a beating, and was stopped after eight rounds in the junior welterweight clash in Townsville.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Really dislike this guy ever since the Pacquiao fight and I still haven't forgiven Tim Bradley for not admitting he lost the first Pacquiao fight either.

Comment

Horns a tough guy and tries. He takes his beating. If he was truly blown up after two rounds he would never have lasted as long as he did.

Comment

In case nobody ever explained the concept of boxing to Horn, here's a link to Willie Pep's Hit and Don't Get Hit:

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfR1UoZJPAI

Comment

Horn's coach Rushton is rubbish, does not have a clue and that's not just my opinion. Of course Horn is to blame too, stuck in his family comfort zone and too complacent. Contrast him with Tszyu, single and focused on his career.

Comment

Horn looked atrocious vs Tyzu, head first while flailing his arms like a pub brawler because he had no idea how to work his way inside.

Lets be honest, nobody likes him because he fouled his way to a victory against Pacquiao. Leaning, headlocking and wrestling aren't a part of boxiing but since he was in Australia he got the Wladimer Klitscko treatment

Hes a disgrace and glad hes retiring from boxing

Comment

DJ Daz

I don't know why so many people get in a huff about Jeff Horn beating Pacman, I thought it was 7 rounds to 5 for Horn. However, that was the night he peaked and has been on the decline since. Still a good 3 years and $10 million in prize money later it's time to retire and spend time with the family.

Comment

Little Tim is prop low key the best prosptect right now.

He's a natural like his father

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                  Little Tim is prop low key the best prosptect right now.

He's a natural like his father
                  Tim is far from anything to be excited about. Jeff Horn has got to be the worst “star” level fighter showcasing erroneous fundamentals in the ring. His defense is piss poor and it’s agitating seeing him perform.

The only reason he had success with Pac was because of swarming to a clinch that tired out Pac for power punches. It’s an interesting strategy if you’re fast enough to rush PAC and impose your weight, but as we’ve seen against guys as big as him he is utter trash. Props for Horn for having heart, but no, Tim’s win is just a stepping stone for him to use the hype and prepare for serious fights. To compare, Crawford didn’t allow Horn to do things as he did Tim.

Also Tszyu’s father comes from a more serious strict boxing pedigree. From what I’m told he and his father don’t have a good relationship either. If Tszyu beat a guy like Lubin, Gausha, or Castaño then I’d say he’s a proper prospect to look out for.

Comment

Originally posted by Turpin Kru View Post
                    Tim is far from anything to be excited about. Jeff Horn has got to be the worst “star” level fighter showcasing erroneous fundamentals in the ring. His defense is piss poor and it’s agitating seeing him perform.

The only reason he had success with Pac was because of swarming to a clinch that tired out Pac for power punches. It’s an interesting strategy if you’re fast enough to rush PAC and impose your weight, but as we’ve seen against guys as big as him he is utter trash. Props for Horn for having heart, but no, Tim’s win is just a stepping stone for him to use the hype and prepare for serious fights. To compare, Crawford didn’t allow Horn to do things as he did Tim.

Also Tszyu’s father comes from a more serious strict boxing pedigree. From what I’m told he and his father don’t have a good relationship either. If Tszyu beat a guy like Lubin, Gausha, or Castaño then I’d say he’s a proper prospect to look out for.
                    interesting nonsense you spew. Horn was a warm up, we now this.

Tim is coming

Comment

Working...
                    X