Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Beats Viktor Postol With Close Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Jose Ramirez Beats Viktor Postol With Close Decision

Ramirez, Postol Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Conference Center, Las Vegas - For the WBC, WBO junior welterweight titles, Jose Ramirez stayed unbeaten with a close twelve round majority decision over mandatory challenger Viktor Postol (31-3, 12 KOs). The scores were 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Close decision? What’s that? I think you mean ROBBERY!!

Fairly uneventful fight. Postol from the opening bell was trying to stand his ground against Taylor. Against Ramirez he was on the back pedal all night though, rarely taking risks. Awesome technical performance, but you’re left weighing jabs/pokes vs heavy jabs and powershots.
    Last edited by SplitSecond; 08-30-2020, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Postol was smacking Josh all night. He paid the price and took a tumble. He didn't even try against Ramirez. Like I said, not old, worn. He doesn't want it anymore, he wants to finesse it now. Between Taylor and Ramirez, it's still a close call. Ramirez isn't winning a decision in the Hydro, I know that.

Comment

That fight was a draw. Arum made sure the judges kept the Taylor fight alive. Taylor fought Postal in only his 13th fight and dropped him. I believe Taylor is gonna beat Ramirez by k.o.

Comment

Originally posted by petero View Post
          That fight was a draw. Arum made sure the judges kept the Taylor fight alive. Taylor fought Postal in only his 13th fight and dropped him. I believe Taylor is gonna beat Ramirez by k.o.
          i had Postol winning clearly but yea. Agree, which in turn will cause 1hourrnun/ellie to have another breakdown.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            i had Postol winning clearly but yea. Agree, which in turn will cause 1hourrnun/ellie to have another breakdown.
            Hahaha, complete break down. He hasn't been the same since the Gypsy King whupped Wilder.

Comment

I had it 7-5 Ramirez. Watched the Russian broadcast too, then the ESPN version. It was close. Swing round fight. Postol seemed to laxed to really want it let’s be honest, especially when the Champion is dictating the pace

Comment

I had 116-112 for Ramirez. The right guy won...

Comment

Will have to watch this fight as it seems to be very divisive.

Comment

Working...
                  X