Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Vladimir Hernandez Stuns Alfredo Angulo, Wins Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Vladimir Hernandez Stuns Alfredo Angulo, Wins Decision

Angulo, Hernandez Fight Photos Gallery - Microsoft Theater, Los Angeles - The co-main event featured a super middleweight slugfest as Vladimir Hernandez (12-4, 6 KOs) defeated rugged veteran Alfredo "El Perro" Angulo (26-8, 21 KOs) by unanimous decision (98-92, 98-92, 98-92) in a 10-round contest. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Perro i thought u was rejuvenated and all that? You got ur culo kicked by a short notice opponent. Go sit your ass down somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by archiemoore1 View Post
      Perro i thought u was rejuvenated and all that? You got ur culo kicked by a short notice opponent. Go sit your ass down somewhere

Mofo fooled me also

Comment

El Perro has been shot since forever.

Comment

Yes, he needs to retire. He looked very old and slow.

Comment

These commentators on Fox suck

I seen Angulo get beat from beginning to end and the commentary was terrible from all sides. They kept speaking of Angulo present as if it were his past days, just terrible work and announcing was annoying. Lennox was a great fighter but very seldom say anything right Or worthwhile. I have been around boxing and judging from my home for over 35 years and never say any of the dumb **** I here from these guys.
            Last edited by hitmanjosh; 08-30-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X