Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Angulo: I Feel Very Rejuvenated, Like I've Turned Back The Clock

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Angulo: I Feel Very Rejuvenated, Like I've Turned Back The Clock

Alfredo Angulo finds himself in the same situation as was the case for his previous opponent-entering a fight date which no longer has means to an end. What was once an elimination bout where the winner would move one step closer to a shot at the International Boxing Federation (IBF) title held by Calbe Plant, is now just another fight for the 38-year old Mexican slugger from Coachella, California. That status changed when originally scheduled foe Caleb Truax fell ill and was forced to withdraw from their Fox-televised chief support.
    [Click Here To Read More]

While hes disappointed me a few times, would love to see El Perro back in the ring and looking good.

WAR Perro!!!!!

Comment

I don't knoiw man. I know that he has taken more than his number of asswhoopings over the years.

Comment

Shot fighters always say this. It's like it is on queue.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Shot fighters always say this. It's like it is on queue.
          Ha ha 100%... I never yet heard a fighter say summin like 'Well... I ain't what I used to be, my knees ache and I'm outta breath after 5 rounds sparring. Probably fixing to get stretchered out but, y'know, I got bills to pay.'

Also, not trying to be an asshat but it's 'on cue'. Don't matter to me but I wouldn't want you to make the mistake somewhere where it might.

Comment

I like Angulo but I hope he gets stopped tonight just so he'll consider retirement. Dude is old as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post

Also, not trying to be an asshat but it's 'on cue'. Don't matter to me but I wouldn't want you to make the mistake somewhere where it might.
              I know I’m not the one that made the mistake, but thank you. I def thought it was on queue as well. I have learned something today on boxing scene. Who would have thought ?

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                Ha ha 100%... I never yet heard a fighter say summin like 'Well... I ain't what I used to be, my knees ache and I'm outta breath after 5 rounds sparring. Probably fixing to get stretchered out but, y'know, I got bills to pay.'

The problem is they dont just say they're well prepared or feel great, they say things like they have never felt better and are doing things in the gym they didn't do when they were younger, etc, etc, etc, etc. In other words they HUGELY EXAGGERATE everything!!
                Last edited by richardt; 08-29-2020, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X