No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Paul Butler Inks Advisory Pact With MTK Global

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Paul Butler Inks Advisory Pact With MTK Global

Paul Butler looks to be a step closer to making his ring return after signing a new advisory deal. The former IBF bantamweight world champion has been out of action since December last year. Butler, who took part in a six-round contest on Merseyside last time out, earned world honours back in 2014 when he outpointed Stuart Hall at the Metro Radio Arena in Newcastle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe if MTK can find the cash & Butler's prepared to travel to France then he may have a slim chance against Ouabaali, but all talk of the IBF champ Inoue is piffle. Paul's Euro level now & I would give him a good chance against EBU titlist Karim Guerfi or British & Commonwealth champion Lee McGregor. Anything else looks to be a bit optimistic.

Comment

I always wondered how MTK was making so many moves and growing so fast.

Guess the Kinahan crime family connection explains all that.

Comment

Paul Butler is from just down the road from me, so naturally I supported him, as a local fighter. He has zero power, but I could overlook that, trying not to fall asleep whilst he "HSSS!! HSS!! HSSSSS!!"'d his way to unanimous decision wins. However, when he started calling Zolani Tete a bum, saying he was gonna knock him out, wasn't on the same level as him, etc... I didn't like this new persona. And when he got totally embarrassed and KO'd on his own show by Tete, that just made it worse. Someone obviously told him he needed to act out to get attention, but he embarrassed himself and lost the little fanbase he was building. Nobody really cares now, he couldn't crack an egg, and he is showing signs of deteriorating. Doubt he could get by fellow British fighters Lee McGregor or Charlie Edwards, nevermind anyone on the World stage.

Comment

Working...
        X