Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vendetti: I Don't Blame Them For Saying I'll Get Killed By Lara; But I Think He Made A Mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vendetti: I Don't Blame Them For Saying I'll Get Killed By Lara; But I Think He Made A Mistake

By Keith Idec - Greg Vendetti ventured into a suburban Boston boxing gym for the first time when he was 16. He had just brawled with several guys at a local carnival. That unfair, foolish fight ended with Vendetti evening the odds by grabbing a shovel from a stranger's shed to fend off that group. Vendetti determined if he was going to make such suspect decisions...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lara is not only special in terms of movement but he can punch too.

Due to his age, you have a chance if you can apply pressure and absorb his best shots. Also, try to avoid the fight going to a decision.

Comment

Lara comes to fight 😂

Comment

This guy doesn't even look like a boxer. Couldn't they find Lara a good PBC fighter, even semi-good?

Comment

It’s a long shot but let’s go Greg. New England is proud of you. Bring that belt to Boston. Best of luck.

Comment

Why does Lara even bother to take a fight with a guy like this? It does nothing for his career or for his reputation.

Comment

Lara is now trying to cement his legacy for being P4P the mismatch king.

Jan Zaveck, slovenian 41 year old midget cab driver.
              Yuri Foreman, a literal retired, crippled rabbi.
              The corpse of one of Canelos older rubbish brothers.
              Greg Vendetti, an extra who gets shot in goodfellas.

what a way to go, fans will be begging Lara not to retire!

Comment

Soro finished this guy inside 2 rounds..Another cherry pick by Lara..

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                  Why does Lara even bother to take a fight with a guy like this? It does nothing for his career or for his reputation.
                  I think it's a matter of who's available and at what cost. There is probably a set budget in place, especially with the pandemic going on and they probably just settled on whoever was willing to fight for whatever limited amount.

Comment

50-1 ouch, but man, i just saw that ko on youtube. brutal.

Comment

Working...
                    X