Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn's Trainer Fires Back at Critics Over Delay in Stopping Tszyu Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn's Trainer Fires Back at Critics Over Delay in Stopping Tszyu Fight

Jeff Horn's head trainer, Glenn Rushton, has lashed out at critics who believe that he was placing his fighting in a potentially dangerous situation by pondering the possibility of letting him come out and fight for the ninth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Horrendous trainer.

Comment

Awful boxer and awful trainer. Go crawl back under the rock you clowns came from.

Comment

When a fighter is slurring “I’m done” in answer to every question....

Maybe he thought Povetkin was saying the same thing in Russian at the end of R4

Comment

I couldn't believe he was pushing for Horn to keep going. Completely delusional. I mean the style that Horn fights with is so reckless and amateur that he was in danger the entire fight, and then his trainer thinks he still had a shot after the beating he was taking?

Comment

I can't believe Pacquiao will forever have a loss against this guy.

Comment

Horn fights like a drunken caveman... he and Porter would be good cavemen competition...

Comment

I can't believe Pac beat him up so bad in the 9th round, he still gets dejá vu in the 9th round in his subsequent fights.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  I can't believe Pacquiao will forever have a loss against this guy.
                  It's like Pac's loss to Bradley. Looking back, it was the same type of situation. Arum wanted to set up a trilogy. How often does a promoter's top guy take a loss like that, let alone two?

Comment

Glenn u and ur fighter suck ass worse than vegemite. The best fighter ever seen down under was Freddie Dawson, and he was from Chicago. The best Australian fighters ever were Aboriginies Dave Sands, and Lionel Rose. Throw Kostya Tszyu in there

Comment

Working...
                    X