Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin's Coach Expects Him To Dominate Terrell Gausha

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Erickson Lubin's Coach Expects Him To Dominate Terrell Gausha

Super welterweight contender Erickson "The Hammer" Lubin (22-1) is in the middle of his training camp for his September 19th showdown against Terrell Gausha (21-1-1).
    [Click Here To Read More]

"The winner will become the mandatory challenger to the victor of the Jeison Rosario-Jermell Charlo WBA/IBF/WBC unification bout fight takes place a week later."

If not for this, I thought Lubin vs. Lara would be a better fight!

Comment

Lubin needs a new trainer if he wants to beat the top guys

Comment

Towering Inferno Fundora will Body & K.O. broken chin Lubin

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
          Towering Inferno Fundora will Body & K.O. broken chin Lubin
          Fundora vs. Hurd would be a fun fight to watch! I wonder what ever happened to Texiera vs. Castano? I was looking forward to that!

Comment

Fundora will beat the vast majority of the top guys at 154 if his chin is as good as I suspect it is. Lubin is overrated and still seeing ghosts from the KO loss to Jermell.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
              Fundora vs. Hurd would be a fun fight to watch! I wonder what ever happened to Texiera vs. Castano? I was looking forward to that!
              I thought the same exact thing when I was watching Gallimore get pummeled by Fundora. Swift versus the Towering Inferno would be a good fight, the irony being that I imagine the pressers and leadup would be incredibly respectful between the two.

Teixera and Castano would be a good fight. I wrote the Brazilian off after getting blasted out by Stevens but his wins over Adames and Gallimore show he's game. His volume boxing would be a nice pairing with Castano.

Comment

It's hard to say just how good Gausha is. He was dominated by Lara in a terrible fight but he should have a win over Trout. Either way, Lubin is must see TV for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  "The winner will become the mandatory challenger to the victor of the Jeison Rosario-Jermell Charlo WBA/IBF/WBC unification bout fight takes place a week later."

If not for this, I thought Lubin vs. Lara would be a better fight!
                  Must be WBC mandatory. Do you know for which org? I didn't see in the article.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
                    I thought the same exact thing when I was watching Gallimore get pummeled by Fundora. Swift versus the Towering Inferno would be a good fight, the irony being that I imagine the pressers and leadup would be incredibly respectful between the two.

Teixera and Castano would be a good fight. I wrote the Brazilian off after getting blasted out by Stevens but his wins over Adames and Gallimore show he's game. His volume boxing would be a nice pairing with Castano.
                    Eric Gomez of Top Rank, which promotes Texieira, said they had a deal to fight back in January!

Comment

Working...
                    X