Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Batters Jeff Horn, Stops Him After 8th Round In One-Sided Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Batters Jeff Horn, Stops Him After 8th Round In One-Sided Fight

Tim Tszyu beat up Jeff Horn in their Australian grudge match until Horn's trainer, Glenn Rushton, had seen enough Wednesday night.
    The younger, stronger Tszyu battered the former WBO welterweight champion for almost eight entire rounds, before stopping his awkward, rough opponent after the eighth round at Queensland Country Bank Stadium in Townsville, Australia.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That was a one sided beating I was impressed with Tim's gameplan. This was my first fight seeing him an I'm not surprised it went this way with horns style an horn picking up the sport late. Horn will probably retire after this while Tim goes on to bigger an better things

Comment

I actually thought Horn came out at the start of the 8th with a second wind...but that lasted about a minute. Good showing from Tszyu even though Horn sounds like he's got the corona. Nice job from the ref also in stealing his 5 minutes of fame.

Comment

Kell Brook vs Tim Tszyu.

Comment

I'm glad Tim won because I strongly dislike horn but I'm not carried away.
          Horn was never that good and had several fights where he took HEAVY punishment. He's finished as a world level operator before this fight.

Still, Tim can only beat who's in front of him and he did it in good fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by HTown Killer View Post
            That was a one sided beating I was impressed with Tim's gameplan. This was my first fight seeing him an I'm not surprised it went this way with horns style an horn picking up the sport late. Horn will probably retire after this while Tim goes on to bigger an better things
            Completely agree. Terrible fight to watch but Tim was dominant right the way through.

Before the fight I figured Jeff's experience had to count for something, but you could see within the first minute that he wasn't up to it.

Got to give him credit for what he's achieved. He's a nobody who beat Manny Pacquiao! But I hope it ends for him now.

Comment

Horn got polled (as in no more horns). He may as well have been emasculated by Tszyu, and it could not have happened to a bigger loser.

Comment

Lmao what an embarrassing fight. Tim is still a prospect but I knew he was gonna beat this no-skilled, lame dirty fighter.

Comment

That was embarrassing! Top job to Tszyu, still so early in his career. I see him coming up the ranks quick.

Comment

Farewell Jeff Horn. Please.

Comment

Working...
                    X