Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fenech Takes a Swipe at Horn's Trainer as Tszyu Fight Nears

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fenech Takes a Swipe at Horn's Trainer as Tszyu Fight Nears

Australian boxing legend Jeff Fenech has taken a swipe at Jeff Horn's head trainer, Glenn Rushton, as Horn's anticipated fight looms near with undefeated Tim Tszyu. Former WBO welterweight champion Horn meets world ranked super welterweight contender Tsyzu at Queensland Country Bank Stadium.
    [Click Here To Read More]

“He holds the pads, and Jeff Horn doesn’t even hit them … I watched it a couple of weeks ago, and I was like, ‘Is this a f--king joke?’ He’s not even hitting the pads. He’s hitting him on the arms, on the forearms, on the chest; it’s just crazy,” Fenech said

Horn does that on purpose, Jeff. It's how he fooled Manny. And Mundine.

Comment

Fenech hates Rushton, particularly after the first Zerafa fight where Horn was allowed to take way too much punishment. We all know that Rushton is a rubbish coach don't we? How would Horn have gone with a world recognised coach, unfortunately we'll never know.

Comment

Rushton just sent a message back

And it says Jeff if you get out of line Azumah Nelson will deal with U!

End of Story

Comment

Well Tim is schooling horn right now in the fight a blowout so far, horn willl probably get stopped sooner or later. As far as horns trainer he's looked like trash so far hasn't changed or said anything to horn that could change the way the fight is goin

Comment

Originally posted by HTown Killer View Post
            Well Tim is schooling horn right now in the fight a blowout so far, horn willl probably get stopped sooner or later. As far as horns trainer he's looked like trash so far hasn't changed or said anything to horn that could change the way the fight is goin
            How many rounds gone mate?

Comment

Heading into the 9th horn has been dropped twice already, an Tim looks like he's won all the rounds its been a blowout for Tim making his pops proud

Comment

Cheers. I fancied Jeff to win this. Shows what I know

Comment

Fenech picked Horn to win TODAY

Great fighter

Complete idiot

Comment

Rushton ranked as my worst trainer of a champion in boxing. Horn gifted belt. The fighting shoe excuse and yes no instructions to adapt during fights

Comment

Working...
                    X