Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Promises To "Rag Doll" Tim Tszyu In Down Under Encounter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn Promises To "Rag Doll" Tim Tszyu In Down Under Encounter

Jeff Horn and Tim Tszyu are set to square off for an all-Oceania, super welterweight showdown Wednesday at Australia's Queensland Country Bank Stadium in Townsville. Horn (20-2-1, 13 KO) won the welterweight crown in 2017 in a disputed decision against Manny Pacquiao and has since competed as a middleweight after dropping his title to Terence Crawford in 2018.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I was looking at Horn +180 but all the funny business with the judges not now. Still think Horn smashes up mini tsyzu

Comment

Hopefully Tim gets the W and Horn goes away, only relevant because he was gifted the Pacquiao win.

Comment

WAR HORN!!!

Horn is coming for blood, he's gonna mess this kid up mark my words.

Comment

Do we know if Mark Nelson is working this?

Comment

Jeff Horn is a h0m0

I hope tszyu is half as good as his dad and smashes horn to bits.

Comment

Do they have a different calendar in Australia? Who schedules fights on Wednesdays? Why not Monday at 9am local time? "Honey, I'm going to work now, see you at 5, shall we have pasta for dinner? Might come back with a belt of some kind, dunno yet."

Comment

Tim for a win.

Comment

Considering how aussies are so fond of and good at other contact sports like rugby and aussie rules football as well as being perceived as a nation of hard men who wrestle sharks and shave their balls with crocodile teeth, I've never really managed to fathom why Australian boxing is so lame compared to pretty much any other English-speaking country.

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
                    Considering how aussies are so fond of and good at other contact sports like rugby and aussie rules football as well as being perceived as a nation of hard men who wrestle sharks and shave their balls with crocodile teeth, I've never really managed to fathom why Australian boxing is so lame compared to pretty much any other English-speaking country.
                    It’s not that surprising considering Paul Hogan is their big screen hard man.

Comment

Working...
                    X