Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lorenzo Simpson Expects Big Things To Come With MTK Pact

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lorenzo Simpson Expects Big Things To Come With MTK Pact

Lorenzo Truck' Simpson is regarded as a talented prospect. Simpson (8-0, 5 KOs) signed with MTK Global earlier this month, with the move being unexpected as MTK begins to sign talent in America.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hear half of LDBClowns got heart attacks when news about Lorenzo signing with Crime Global came out.

Btw, his trainer "coach Ford" is still with him, considering he dared to follow Ajagba and step on the "dark side"?
    Last edited by James Hunt; 08-25-2020, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Undefeated in 8 & not 21 until next March look's impressive & I for one can't wait to see him in the UK & Spain ETC.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
        I hear half of LDBClowns got heart attacks when news about Lorenzo signing with Crime Global came out.

Btw, his trainer "coach Ford" is still with him, considering he dared to follow Ajagba and step on the "dark side"?
        Did Truck sign with Top Rank? Will he be fighting on ESPN? I haven't seen anything that says what platform his fights will be aired on. The kid is special, so I hope we get to see him, wherever he fights! MW division needs some new blood!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          Did Truck sign with Top Rank? Will he be fighting on ESPN? I haven't seen anything that says what platform his fights will be aired on. The kid is special, so I hope we get to see him, wherever he fights! MW division needs some new blood!
          Where did I mention Top Rank or ESPN?
          Only one thing is for sure here, he won't be on PBC cards.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
            Where did I mention Top Rank or ESPN?
            Only one thing is for sure here, he won't be on PBC cards.
            It was just a question. I don't care where I see him, I just don't know where to see him. Relax! I guess you don't know either.

Comment

Working...
            X