Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Smith Batters, Bloodies, Stops Eleider Alvarez in Nine

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Smith Batters, Bloodies, Stops Eleider Alvarez in Nine

Alvarez, Smith Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand Conference Center - In a light heavyweight eliminator, Joe Smith (26-3, 21 KOs) dropped and knocked out Eleider Alvarez (25-2, 13 KOs) in the ninth round. (photos by Mikey Williams)
    [Click Here To Read More]

This kind of shows you how far the former LHW king Kovalev has fallen. He was ko'd by Eleider and then won a decision against him. Joe Smith who is a middle of the road LHW who was pretty much dominated by bivol and Barrera, ran through Eleider convincingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      This kind of shows you how far the former LHW king Kovalev has fallen. He was ko'd by Eleider and then won a decision against him. Joe Smith who is a middle of the road LHW who was pretty much dominated by bivol and Barrera, ran through Eleider convincingly.
      I think he was starting to decline before the Ward fight Atleast his power.

Comment

Kovalev's decline was FROM Ward in my opinion

Comment

People were questioning why Kovalev looked so pedestrian against Chilemba. Everyone was expecting an absolute destruction and Kovalev seemed to be struggling a bit to do what her usually did (KO's and/ or beating the crap out of his opponents). That was the first time I seen Kovalev slipping. BUT Chilemba was pretty good defensively.

Comment

Working...
          X