Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor Wins Rematch War With Delfine Persoon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor Wins Rematch War With Delfine Persoon

Taylor, Persoon Rematch Photos Gallery - Matchroom's Fight Camp, Brentwood - For the WBC, WBA, IBF, WBO lightweight titles, Irish star Katie Taylor (16-0, 6 KOs) won a hard-fought ten round unanimous decision over Delfine Persoon (44-3, 18 KOs). (photos by Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

Credit to both ladies. Another close fight. Haters gonna hate but while persoon won the first fight in my opinion I though katie won this one with the quality over quantity. Love to see either girl fight seranno or mayer and mcgaskil and harper. Time for a super 8 with jonas and Cameron too

Comment

Persoon is the female Joe Joyce - just plods forward relentlessly throwing slow motion shots.

Comment

BS decision. I had it a draw; one point either way would have been ok but the 98-93 scorecard was obviously bought and paid for.
        I didn't see Adelaide Byrd around but it was that bad.

Comment

Had Persoon winning the first one, Taylor the second. A really enjoyable clash of styles

Comment

Originally posted by diarraisagod View Post
            Had Persoon winning the first one, Taylor the second. A really enjoyable clash of styles
            I expected Persoon to break Taylor down but I have to agree with you 100%, Talyor surprised me, she did enough to win.
            Last edited by factsarenice; 08-23-2020, 01:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X