Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chris Kongo Aims To Become One of The Best at Welterweight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chris Kongo Aims To Become One of The Best at Welterweight

On Saturday night at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood, Chris Kongo clinically dispatched Luther Clay in the ninth round of their WBO Global welterweight title battle.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The best he can do is get rid of Whyte has his manager as we all know he cannot even manage himself let alone fighters

Comment

Kongo looked decent last night but he really needs to cross the pond.

Nobody will take him serious until he beats a Ugas, Figueroa ir somebody worth a damn on this side.

He’s a big, strong welterweight but nothing yesterday showed me he is world Class.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post

Nobody will take him serious until he beats a Ugas, Figueroa ir somebody worth a damn on this side.

He’s a big, strong welterweight but nothing yesterday showed me he is world Class.
        Kongo needs to sign up with Uncle Al.

Comment

With only 11 fights, he impressed the hell out of me. He looked like a fighter with more fights under his belt.

Comment

Not impressed....yet.

Has a nice sounding name though!!!

Comment

Who is the 'Jim' he's working with? I hope to God its not Jim McDonnell. He knows nothing about boxing & ruined James De Gale's career

Comment

I did love the line "Kongo looked decent last night but he really needs to cross the pond. Nobody will take him serious until he beats a Ugas, Figueroa ir somebody worth a damn on this side. He’s a big, strong welterweight but nothing yesterday showed me he is world Class."

Anyone remember Lloyd Honeyghan?

Comment

"Oh no not another one"! What the F*#*'s the WBO Global title about? Is it above the WBO Euro, Continental/Inter-Continental or International bauble's?!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post

He’s not world class
                    He’s global class

Comment

Working...
                    X