Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson Knocks Out Yoan Pablo Hernandez, Derails Comeback

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kevin Johnson Knocks Out Yoan Pablo Hernandez, Derails Comeback

Hernandez came out of retirement trying to jump into the heavyweight division lottery. Crapped out!

Best day there ever was.....

Comment

That's the most active i've ever seen Johnson.

Comment

LMAO i didnt even know they were fighting. this night of boxing is tremendous!

Comment

You gotta love it. Porter better be careful. Apparently there is something magical in the air this evening

Comment

The construction worker is going to knock Alvarez the **** out now isnt he?

Comment

What a ****ing day, this is even more shocking than what happened in the Whyte fight. It's the day of old HW's baby! Fully expecting a post in a couple hours of somebody saying Sergey Liakhovich just knocked out Charles Martin or some ****

Comment

Shocking stuff. Kingpin was a character in his prime, remember he put on a beautiful defensive display against Vitali Klitschko. Willie Pep-esque!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                  That's the most active i've ever seen Johnson.
                  He typically just does shrugs and other trap/shoulder exercises in the ring for 12 rounds. But occasionally, when the other guy is truly a pretender, he decides to fight. Like the equally hilarious time he KO’d Alex Leapai.

Comment

- -Is this really news?

Foreordained.

Comment

Working...
                    X