Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Winters: I Want To Continue Fighting For Matchroom After I Knock Out Babic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Winters: I Want To Continue Fighting For Matchroom After I Knock Out Babic

Shawndell Winters knew the risk he was taking when it came to his previous assignment. Few cruiserweight prospects will dive head first into a heavyweight fight with a former major titleholder, but that is where Winters found himself when presented with the chance to face Joseph Parker earlier this year.

The bout went as expected, with Parker scoring a 5th round stoppage in their DAZN-streamed heavyweight contest this past February in Frisco, Texas. Winters offered a credibe enough account of himself to make his way back to the sports streaming platform, this time versus an opponent more his size in Croatia's Alen Babic (3-0, 3KOs). The two collide as part of a five-fight card this Saturday live from Matchroom Boxing headquarters in Brentwood, Es***, England.

"The Parker fight really charged me up because I feel I'm the best and knowing what I had to overcome show me a lot about myself," Winters (13-3, 12KOs) told BoxingScene.com. "My experience fighting Parker taught me a lot."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Shawndell winters is TRASH

Trash!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Man, this dude Babic is really a savage hahaha. He fights like Khurtsidze, but as a heavyweight. definitely have to keep an eye on him.

Comment

Poor dude. Winters seems like a good guy.

Comment

The African American gangstar ended up face down ass up first chance he got! Looking for a place to fall soon as he got punched in the face. What a pretender!

Comment

Winters is a very good boxer if you give him time to set shots up like Parker did trying to just out box him but Babic just did what he had to to win and that’s smother him and get in close to unload with short chippy shots . It’s how he got by Teslenko he was given a lot of distance and Teslenko is no push over even outside the top 20 .

Winters needs to go into a Cruiserweight division his chin can’t hold up even if he tried fighting back today .

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
              The African American gangstar
              This place is a cesspool of trash....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                Yeah what was the point of that post? What about Winters makes him a "ganstar?"

Hiding behind saying African American as if you're tryna be respectful?

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  Yeah what was the point of that post? What about Winters makes him a "ganstar?"

Hiding behind saying African American as if you're tryna be respectful?
                  Did I just unmask two ANTIFA ****s?

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    Did I just unmask two ANTIFA ****s?
                    No you're just being a dumb***. You could have said the same thing and left out his race and not assumed he's a criminal or "gangstar"

Comment

Working...
                    X