Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter, Sebastian Formella - Set For Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Shawn Porter, Sebastian Formella - Set For Showdown

Shawn Porter, Sebastian Formella Weights Photos Gallery - The 33-year-old Sebastian Formella, originally from Hamburg, Germany, in addition to boxing, works as a bridge controller in the port of Hamburg. (photos by Sean Michael Ham)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I didn't even know Shawn Porter was fighting tomorrow until right now

Comment

Good tune up fight for Shawn. After this one I'm sure he will want another shot at a title.

Comment

Lads, don’t write this German off....he can box and he has that Sven Ottke type feel to him

Comment

Porter looking strong. That Nutella guy seems to be in good shape too.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
            Lads, don’t write this German off....he can box and he has that Sven Ottke type feel to him
            Again, it really depends on which Porter shows up.

Porter at his full linebacker beats anyone who isn't upper echelon, period. It's when he doesn't go full linebacker that he's made to look basic. Like I think Broner should never have been able to drop him - but he was barely active in the championship rounds and started coasting when he could have had a 12-0 blowout.

Same thing with Ugas where he tried to box like Floyd and was struggling big time.

If he takes 'Man Bun' lightly, it can easily go the distance and I'm not sure Porter beats him if he doesn't just blow him out.

Comment

Working...
            X