Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter-Formella PBC on Fox Weigh-In Report From Los Angeles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Porter-Formella PBC on Fox Weigh-In Report From Los Angeles

Shawn Porter takes his first step toward his goal of becoming a three-time welterweight titlist. Making his 2020 debut, the former two-time title claimant will take Germany's Sebastian Formella in a 12-round eliminator to determine the mandatory challenger for the WBC and IBF welterweight titlists.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So Porter is fighting his way into a rematch with Spence or DSG either way it's a decent fight to see. Porter may have the toughest resume at welterweight.

Comment

Fundora was getting tagged a lot in his last fight he can't take those punches from Gallimore should be a good one never seen Porters opponent so I don't have much of an opinion.

Comment

If this is an IBF title eliminaror then Abdukakhorov and Lipinets are fighting for the title

Comment

This fight is tomorrow? Wtf where have I been ? Or was there not much promo for this ?

Comment

'Man Bun' right on point with the weight. So at least we know he wasn't affected by travel or anything which is good.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
              This fight is tomorrow? Wtf where have I been ? Or was there not much promo for this ?
              Not a lot of promo for it, just regular chatter. Both guys too respectful to trash talk and really it's perceived to be a stay-busy fight for Porter.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                Fundora was getting tagged a lot in his last fight he can't take those punches from Gallimore should be a good one never seen Porters opponent so I don't have much of an opinion.
                Check out his fight with Thulani Mbenge. His best opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  3 fights on Fox and 3 fights on FS1 after the Fox portion.

Comment

well we good a high profile boxer fighting tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                    X