Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Alexander Povetkin - Ready For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Dillian Whyte, Alexander Povetkin - Ready For War

Whyte, Povetkin Photos Gallery - The stage is set at Matchroom's Fight Camp in Brentwood, for Dillian Whyte (27-1, 18 KOs) to defend his Interim WBC heavyweight world title against former WBA world champion Alexander Povetkin (35-2-1, 24 KOs). (photos by Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

Whyte in shape 4 this one! Whyte by Ko!

Comment

Whyte looks better than the last time. Lets hope he isn't using his confidentiality claus, where they come out after the fight and say, they knew he was dirty, but couldn't tell.

Comment

Should be a good one, both look in shape

Comment

All jokes aside they both look in good shape and this should be a good action fight while it lasts.

Comment

i wouldn't count povetkin out, i think he can pull it off

Comment

This is about who will land the big shot first....my gut goes with Povetkin upsets the apple cart and knocks Whyte out. Whyte does look in much better shape than his last fight though. Should be a good fight whichever way it goes.

Comment

The way Whyte occasionally swings wild and almost falls down, makes me think of him as a step up from a club fighter. According to his Whyte's ranking in the division, I'm definitely in the minority. It should be interesting to see if the Russian has enough left to capitalize on Whyte's flaws.

Comment

Officially I’m picking Whyte but everyone gets a little something out of it ,should Povetkin win it lifts the Immediate mando fight off Fury which then sets up AJ with no quarrels but Usyk .

I’d like to see Whyte get his 12 wins in a row to he hasn’t lost since 2015 it has to be a good stretch to other past fighters who were in top 10 .

We’ve heard it all over and over Povetkin is old ,Whyte is average ,I’m just going to enjoy this one with two top 5 guys when they don’t fight all the time without having a major belt so we get to see it .

People complain all the time of top guys avoiding each other but here’s yet another great match up and both are at their best they can be ,Whyte more so because he’s younger but every hardcore fan knows top guys are at their most dangerous when it’s a fight that determines the course of your career ,some even went back so far off a Marko Huck fight as reference how this fight goes with Povetkin ? Ha picking a random fight vs ones recent showings . Boxing don’t work like that .
                  Last edited by REDEEMER; 08-21-2020, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Clicked on the article to literally check the time, and it's nowhere listed, not even the day. Smh lol. Shouldn't be that hard to add the event details for the weigh in.

Comment

Working...
                    X