Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mundine, Fenech Back Jeff Horn To Defeat Tim Tszyu, Explain Why

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mundine, Fenech Back Jeff Horn To Defeat Tim Tszyu, Explain Why

Undefeated junior welterweight contender Tim Tszyu is less than a week away from high-stakes showdown with countryman Jeff Horn, scheduled for next Wednesday in Townsville with as many as 16,000 fans expected.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm putting my money on....

Comment

tszyu wins this easy, and horn may get bashed bad....tko round 10, you herd it here first....and im putting my money on it!!

Comment

You better back the guy that knocked you out in the first round without breaking a sweat, against anybody. Jeep Horn, like Anthony Mundine will be humbled.

Comment

Two Aussie cans. No one cares.

Comment

Fenech knows, he's being kind to Tim2. But it would be amazing if Tim2 won convincingly, that would make him a real future contender.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
              The Aussies do, there is room for all levels of fights, appreciate them for what they are not what they are not.

Comment

Does anyone know what weight they are fighting at?

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
                  Does anyone know what weight they are fighting at?
                  10 round fight at 154, Horns best weight, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackR0bbb View Post
                    And it is this attitude that unfortunately results in so much dislike and distain for Americans in general around the world when in reality it is only the idiot fringe who come out with opinions like this.

Comment

Working...
                    X