Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez To Joe Smith: I'm Not Exactly Jesse Hart; Way More Complete

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eleider Alvarez To Joe Smith: I'm Not Exactly Jesse Hart; Way More Complete

By Keith Idec - Eleider Alvarez acknowledged Joe Smith Jr.'s power and was complimentary of Smith's performance against Jesse Hart. The hard-hitting Smith beat Hart convincingly January 11 in Atlantic City, New Jersey, even though one judge strangely scored their 10-round light heavyweight fight for Hart. Smith hurt Hart with a right hand during the second round, made...
    [Click Here To Read More]

Jesse Hart is technically good but he was afraid. Trying to avenge B Hop

Comment

These two guy are fighters, they both know they have certain styles that have there faults but they are choosen faults to carry into the ring. Some fighters just have a certain natural fight style. Smith Jr. never cared to learn to float thru a fight battle yes. Man hope the boxing refs or whatever do not interfere and let this one happen. It has been a while since two bigger guys with power have met up and are coming to fight. Yep got me sold on this one here. First time this year. It will not go the distance that is for sure.

Comment

Joe Smith has never lived up to his potential, either from unfortunate injuries or from not pressing the pedal when he should have. He is obviously not a stylist boxer, he needs to let his hands go and make sure he lands the right hand as much as possible

Comment

I’m SUPER excited for this. I loved the way Eleider Alvarez jabbed Jean Pascal’s face off. Alvarez is one of my favorite fighters. Tomorrow is so legit. Whyte/Povetkin on DAZN, Shawn Porter on FOX, Alvarez/Smith on ESPN. We haven’t had a night like this since pre pandemic. Love it!

Comment

Originally posted by rob g View Post
            I’m SUPER excited for this. I loved the way Eleider Alvarez jabbed Jean Pascal’s face off. Alvarez is one of my favorite fighters. Tomorrow is so legit. Whyte/Povetkin on DAZN, Shawn Porter on FOX, Alvarez/Smith on ESPN. We haven’t had a night like this since pre pandemic. Love it!
            Yes sir. Going to be a great day!!!

Comment

Working...
            X