Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Eleider Alvarez, Joe Smith - Face-Off at Las Vegas Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Eleider Alvarez, Joe Smith - Face-Off at Las Vegas Presser

Smith, Alvarez Fight Photos Gallery - Light heavyweights Joe Smith Jr. and Eleider "Storm" Alvarez took the MGM Grand "Bubble" stage for the main event press conference Thursday afternoon in advance of Saturday's WBO world title eliminator, which will stream live on ESPN+ (coverage begins at 7:30 p.m. ET). (photos by Mikey Williams)

[Click Here To Read More]

I like aggressiveness of Joe, is a tough brawler with heavy hands. But he's limited and Alvarez know that... Eleider is a more complete boxer with better tools. I expect a TKO win for ''The Storm'' in the second half of the fight.

Comment

This should be pretty good.

Comment

Got Alvarez by decision Joe Smith has a good chin he's shown he is durable Alvarez is a decent puncher but his injured right hand makes it harder for him to get the knockouts.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          This should be pretty good.
          who do you have? i want Smith to pull it off but i just cant see it happening, Alvarez has a great chin & Smith aient winning a decision is he.

Comment

65 dollar ppv in canada... great

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              who do you have? i want Smith to pull it off but i just cant see it happening, Alvarez has a great chin & Smith aient winning a decision is he.
              Oddly the book I'm looking at sees the odds of Smith Jr. winning a decision more likely than him winning by KO? Conversely they see Alvarez as more likely to win by KO than decision. Not sure I agree on that but I guess I can see their logic, based on their last 2 fights. They certainly aren't in the business of giving away free money.

Comment

Alvarez hands down.... Unless Smith Jr pulls another Fonfara, which I doubt...

Comment

Originally posted by thekenneth View Post
                  65 dollar ppv in canada... great
                  Wait what? Lame. I thought it would be on one of the 5 TSN networks but of course it's on ESPN+ which is a service I'm not sure we could even get with a VPN. So Americans can pay $50 a year for the service and get ALL the fights, but we have to pay literally the exact same amount for one fight (50 USD to CAD = 65.9214 Canadian Dollars.)

Awesome!

Comment

This will be a good one

Comment

Working...
                    X