Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Delfine Persoon - Face To Face, Final Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Katie Taylor, Delfine Persoon - Face To Face, Final Presser

Taylor, Persoon Final Press Conference Photos Gallery - Anthony Joshua joins Natasha Jonas and Tony Bellew on the Sky Sports Box Office team for Dillian Whyte versus Alexander Povetkin and Katie Taylor-Delfine Persoon 2. (photos by Mark Robinson)

[Click Here To Read More]

Taylor either adjusts or gets ktfo

Comment

Katie Taylor to use the Estrada strategy, outbox Persoon to an easy win.

Comment

Katie Taylor, you look shoooook as fooook! The terror that reflects from your sickly-ghost-pale face made me piss my pants! Delfine Persoon is back with the verdict, quess what?! You are NOT the undisputed women's lightweight champion of the world come Saturday!

Comment

I have a feeling Taylor is going to adjust and outbox Persoon for real this time it's a shame too because Persoon won the first fight and she should have been unified champ along with getting a nice boost in terms of popularity and paydays. Now she might become 2-0 and lose her chance at that because of politics and then if Katie wins it's the end of that chapter and Persoon will fade away im rooting for Delfine though hopefully she proves me wrong Katie looked like a deer in headlights during that first encounter maybe the rugged style of Persoon can still cause her problems.

Comment

Man I swear that Persoon had an adam's apple. Crazy af

Comment

Katie Hype Job might box to a legit victory this time, but it doesn't remove the stench of the gift she received in the first fight. God, I wanted to see Serrano smash her face so damn bad...

Comment

persoon always looks so calm and collected, must be unnerving for her opponents

Comment

Is Taylor still not going to get her hair in braids or rows? I know it looks kind of silly sometimes but it's too practical to be 'above' or whatever her deal is. Last fight her hair was all in her face by the mid rounds I recall.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                    Katie Taylor to use the Estrada strategy, outbox Persoon to an easy win.
                    I don't think she wins, but if she does, it sure as hell is not going to be easy. KT might be sharper, but that's not her real problem. Her problem is that she cannot crack an egg and she isn't big or strong enough to stop from getting rag-dolled for the whole fight on the inside.

Comment

Working...
                    X