Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois-Ricardo Snijders Set, Pfeifer Out Due To Medicals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois-Ricardo Snijders Set, Pfeifer Out Due To Medicals

DANIEL DUBOIS will defend his WBO International Heavyweight title against Ricardo Snijders at BT Sport studios on Saturday August 29. The British and Commonwealth champion was due to face Erik Pfeifer in a behind closed doors showdown, but issues with the Germans medical have derailed those plans.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Happens nearly every fight with Dubois. Boring mismatch incoming!

Comment

Dubois is good but man, hes fighting a BUM bum...

Comment

He should have made an offer to Dave Allen as its a step up and an easy fight, he is in fighting shape and crying out for a payday too

Comment

quote frank warren "the most important thing was getting Daniel a solid test" this guy is rated 137th in the world at heavyweight how is a matchup like this gonna get dubois ready for "the juggernaut" joe joyce fight is nothing more than a setup

Comment

I fancied Erik for the upset, sad times. Another fight where dim Dan will learn absolutely nothing from.

Comment

It is a tune-up for DDD anyway, I don`t care who he fights.

Comment

Yeah hes fighting Joyce next and is very young. So what. Cant wait for that one to be honest

Comment

Warren is a scam

Comment

I think you guys are being to hard on

Daniel Dubois, hell if he fails against Joe Joyce we can say what many are already thinking; he’s a new version of Frank Bruno!

Comment

Working...
                    X