No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn is Motivated By Family To Defeat Tim Tszyu

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jeff Horn is Motivated By Family To Defeat Tim Tszyu

At 32-years-old Jeff Horn (20-2) knows he is closer to the end of his career than the beginning. That doesn't mean that he isn't just as hungry now as he was when he was working his way up the ladder on his way to shock the world by beating Manny Pacquiao by controversial decision.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am definitely interested in this fight. And the winner maybe fighting kell Brook for some weird reason.

Comment

The Hornet gets a lot of **** on this site, mostly from butthurt Pac fans, but he's as honest a fighter as you can find. Simple family man who works hard and gives his best when he steps to the ring. He's no ATG (maybe in Australia), but he probably deserves more credit than he gets. I hope he wins.

Comment

Jeff horns this dirty boxer...

My advice just becareful when fighting Jeff horns, as the guy like to use FOREHEAD TO HEADBUTT opponents to cut up their faces....go see Pacquiao fight and you will know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          I am definitely interested in this fight. And the winner maybe fighting kell Brook for some weird reason.
          Lol really ???

Comment

This has "draw" written all over it, and I'll bet on that result too.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
              The Hornet gets a lot of **** on this site, mostly from butthurt Pac fans, but he's as honest a fighter as you can find. Simple family man who works hard and gives his best when he steps to the ring. He's no ATG (maybe in Australia), but he probably deserves more credit than he gets. I hope he wins.
              Completely agree with this. He’s roughhouse no doubt but there’s dirtier fighters out there and he comes across really well as a person unlike some of the obnoxious, delusional, arrogant and self obsessed fighters out there.
              I thought Pacquiao would mop the floor with him and had Manny only just winning a very close fight. But I’ve no problem with anyone who scored it for Horn and could understand someone scoring it the other way.
              Regardless of if people think he won or not he should get some credit for how close that fight was and how much trouble he caused Pacquaio, it was way closer than anyone anticipated. I kinda felt sorry for him after the fight as well, to achieve what seemed an almost impossible underdog task should have been the biggest high of his life, but he was immediately brought down by cries of robbery. Good luck to him, hope he beats Tszyu.

Comment

Originally posted by Realdeal123 View Post
                My advice just becareful when fighting Jeff horns, as the guy like to use FOREHEAD TO HEADBUTT opponents to cut up their faces....go see Pacquiao fight and you will know what i mean
                My advice, just be careful when fighting Jeff horns(?), don’t take him lightly and have your trainer openly talk like the fight is a formality, if you don’t prepare like you normally would you may get an unpleasant surprise, go see the Pacquiao fight and you will know what I mean.

Comment

Nobody cares about these domestic level Aussie/UK soda cans.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                    Lol really ???
                    Yes, a British vs an Australian sounds like a good marketing fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X